Mass graves have become the norm now.
This is the remains of the Houla Massacre that took place 25/5/2012 - 26/5/2012 in an area called Houla (or Hawla) in Homs, Syria.
Who committed these atrocious crimes? The Syrian army.
What Syrian army? The regime Syrian army. The army that worships a dictator.
Around 90 people were killed, bodies are still being recovered. Half or so.. were children.
I don’t what much more to say but this: Dear UN, Kofi Annan and the World, Fuck you.. but thank you. These people will live a better life in Heaven now.
reblogged from come-start-a-revolution-deactiv
originally posted by come-start-a-revolution-deactiv
- waja3galbi reblogged this from nowartoni and added:
- melancholicsoul reblogged this from andddcookies
- melancholicsoul likes this
- la-tunisienne likes this
- la-tunisienne reblogged this from nowartoni
- norun-ala-nur reblogged this from nowartoni
- 2turtlestumbling reblogged this from bhagyawati
- assumii reblogged this from hawae
- nida-says likes this
- nobodycares4 reblogged this from nirmahs
- equinox-l490 likes this
- welcome-2-dystopia reblogged this from ajnabiii
- ajnabiii reblogged this from bintfalastiniya
- subluxed reblogged this from bhagyawati
- jemappellepriya reblogged this from bhagyawati
- analiyse reblogged this from fafake-loveatrue
- fafake-loveatrue reblogged this from bintfalastiniya
- jewelofthesky reblogged this from evoluerxx
- vidarevolucionariaa likes this
- iwaitedforever likes this
- evoluerxx reblogged this from bhagyawati
- evoluerxx likes this
- nirmahs reblogged this from royalperfecti0n
- reversecolonialist likes this
- forthesakeofdeen likes this
- forscherin-muslimaa likes this
- androphilia likes this